You’ve heard us emphasize the importance of "30-30-30": 30 grams of high-quality protein, three times each day, spread evenly throughout the day.
We keep talking about it because we know how important muscle is to a good quality of life. 30 grams of protein, several times each day helps you preserve muscle as you age, which is important because muscle allow you to stay active and drives your metabolism. That’s backed by solid medical research.
If you need new ideas for how to get 30 grams of protein in one meal, you’re in luck!
We’ve compiled a list of 30 EASY, delicious ways to get 30 grams of protein from UNJURY® recipes and whole food meal ideas.
Use this list to make your “30-30-30” meal plan for next week!
30 GRAMS WITH UNJURY® PROTEIN SHAKES AND POWDERS
1. 1 Scoop of UNJURY Chocolate Splendor + 1 cup of milk
2. 1 Scoop of Mixed Berry Bonjoy, mix with 3 oz milk and chill. Top with + 1 oz blueberries
3. 1 ½ UNJURY® Vanilla Ready to Drink + 8oz Decaf Cold Brew + sprinkle of cinnamon
4. 1 UNJURY® Chocolate Peanut Butter Mighty Bite + 1 UNJURY Vanilla Ready to Drink Shake
5. 1 Scoop of Bonjoy™ Campfire Latte + 3oz Almond Milk. Add 1 tbsp Lily’s SF chocolate chips. Chill or Freeze
6. Mug Muffin - 1 Scoop Planted™ Cinnamon Donut + 1egg + 3 oz oat milk
7. UNJURY® hot chocolate – 1 cup warm milk + 1 Scoop of UNJURY® Chocolate Classic
8. Banana Nut Pancakes - 1 scoop Planted™ Banana Nut, ½ mushy banana, 2oz milk, sprinkle with 1oz walnuts
9. 1 ½ scoops of UNJURY® Strawberry Sorbet, 2 cups cubed watermelon, 4oz sugar free lemonade, 4oz water, blend with ice
10. Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie – 1 heaping Scoop of UNJURY® Chocolate Splendor, 1 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk, 2 Tbsp PB2 Powder, ice
30 GRAMS WITH UNJURY® PROTEIN SAVORY SOUPS OR UNFLAVORED
11. 1 Scoop of UNJURY® Chicken Soup with 2 oz of cubed chicken and veggies.
12. 2 egg scramble with 2/3 Scoop of UNJURY® Unflavored, add veggies or a sprinkle of cheese
13. 1.5 scoops of UNJURY® French Onion Soup Flavor Protein in 12 oz of heated wat
14. Egg Salad – 3 hard-boiled eggs, ½ scoop UNJURY® Unflavored, ½ tbsp fat free mayo, ½ tsp yellow mustard, ½ tsp sweet pickle juice, salt and pepper to taste.
15. Creamy Tomato Soup – 1 heaping scoop of UNJURY® Chicken Soup + 1 small can of V8 juice + ½ cup milk
16. 1 Scoop UNJURY® Unflavored mixed in 1 cup of skim milk with 1 cup whole grain cereal
17. 1 Scoop of UNJURY® Chocolate Splendor mixed into at 1 cup of Greek yogurt
18. Oatmeal - 1 Scoop UNJURY® Unflavored + 1 Packet Instant Oatmeal + ⅔ Cup Skim Milk
19. 1 Scoop UNJURY® Beef and Herb in 2-3 oz of vegetable broth. Pour over veggies and 2oz ground turkey
20. 1 Scoop UNJURY® French Onion in ¼ whipped ricotta + 1/4 cup low fat sour cream. Veggies for dipping.
30 GRAMS PROTEIN - WHOLE FOOD MEALS
21. 4 oz (about ½) chicken breast grilled over mixed green salad
22. 3 eggs omelet with mushrooms and onions, add ½ cup cottage cheese to whisked eggs before cooking
23. 5 oz of fish, ½ sweet potato, 1 cup cole slaw w/low fat mayo
24. 4 oz of lean beef patty (bunless burger). Add cheese, lettuce, tomato etc.
25. 3 oz of pork loin, 1 cup steamed broccoli, ½ cup black beans.
26. 5 oz shrimp kabob with grilled veggies.
27. 4 oz of salmon, 1 cup zucchini noodles, small whole grain roll.
28. 5 oz of scallops, 1 cup asparagus, ½ cup quinoa
29. 1/2 cup edamame + 1 cup tofu with veggie - stir fry
30. Ricotta cheese bake – ½ cup ricotta cheese, ¼ mozzarella shredded cheese, 2 oz lean ground beef, no sugar added tomato sauce. Layer and bake in 8oz ramakin.