- 2 Packets or 2 Scoops UNJURY® Vanilla
- 2 Cups Skim Milk
- 1 Box (Small) JELL-O® Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (sugar-free, fat-free)
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- Measure skim milk and pour into a bowl.
- Mix in UNJURY, stirring until well combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, empty the contents of the pudding mix.
- Add the UNJURY-and-milk mixture to the dry pudding mix.
- Stir final mixture for 2 minutes, or until texture is smooth.
- Add orange extract and mix in.
- Place six 3-ounce paper cups (or popsicle molds) onto a plate.
- Ladle mixture evenly into paper cups or molds.
- Place popsicle stick in center of each cup or mold.
- Put plate of creamsicles into the freezer. Let freeze for 4 hours.
- Once creamsicles have frozen, peel away the paper cup and enjoy!
For stronger orange taste, you may add additional orange extract — this will not affect the nutritional values.
- You can also try different flavors of UNJURY Protein with different flavors of Jell-O Pudding Mix (sugar-free, fat-free). Example: UNJURY Chocolate with Chocolate Pudding.