Favorite Ways to Use UNJURY® Unflavored
One of the best things about UNJURY® Unflavored is its versatility! It can be added to beverages, foods and recipes. You will be surprised how completely it disappears in drink mixes, Jell-O recipes and more!
Pro Tip: With so many options, the trick is to find YOUR favorite way to mix UNJURY Unflavored. We encourage you to experiment with several ways and find what works best for you! Keep in mind that everyone’s taste buds are unique. Below are some ideas to get you started.
Mix 1 Packet, or 1 Scoop UNJURY Unflavored into 8-16 ounces of liquid.
- Fruit Flavored, Sugar-Free Drink mixes; many prefer Orange, Fruit Punch or Raspberry
- Smoothie Recipes
- V-8 Juice
- V-8 Fusion Light
Visit UNJURY Recipes for specific mixing instructions.
- Soup or Broth
- Salad Dressing
- Tomato Sauce
- Do NOT mix Unflavored UNJURY in plain water. In water, you will likely be able to taste it.
- Do mix in beverages that are sweetened to your preference.
- Many customers like to mix in brands such as Crystal Light®, Stur® and True Lemon®.
- Do not use in liquids hotter than 140º F. If the temperature is too hot, the protein will clump.
- Foods, or beverages containing UNJURY can be refrigerated up to 36 hours, for general food safety precautions.
- When adding UNJURY to baked goods, you may need to add more liquid and/or reduce cooking time to prevent a drier texture.
If you’d like suggestions, give us a call at 1-800-517-5111. Our friendly customer service staff is more than happy to find the mixing idea that works best for you!
Looking for more ideas? An UNJURY Recipe Book with 53 fantastic recipes is available for purchase—just $7.95! Click here, or call 1-800-517-5111 to learn more.