That quote, attributed to an old philosopher, seemed to be right on target. It is important to know whether you can trust the maker of your protein and vitamins; that they're not putting in low quality ingredients to cut costs. Because that is very, very common.
First, you have to know the bad:A few people might say we are “bashing” our competitors, but if people don’t know what unethical companies are doing, they will get fooled, and their health will suffer. There are so many companies that are trying to give you a slightly lower price by giving you a much lower quality product, with much less value to your body. There are more ways that we can count, but just to give you an idea:
- The brand that had Whey in its actual brand name, but at the time only about 6% or less of the protein was actually from whey, or any other high quality source of protein
- The product that claimed 23 grams of protein and 2 grams of sugars, but actually had only 11 grams of protein and whopping 11 grams of sugars
- The rice protein that was high in cadmium, a toxic heavy metal
- The maker of a brand at a giant retailer that the FDA shut down, and eventually jailed, for conditions involving rats. Not surprisingly, they were the lowest cost bidder.
- The big brand at a different mammoth retailer which we believe might get almost 40% of its protein from sources that little or no value to adult humans.
- Why are the vitamin ingredients from China often yellower than the exact same ingredients made in Germany, the US, and other first-world countries? And why has China been blocking FDA inspectors at the border, so that they cannot visit Chinese drug and vitamin plants?
- Why does a very credible consultant on Chinese manufacturing say that many Chinese companies will use a harmful ingredient to save a nickel, even if it can kill you?
Now, to appreciate the good:At UNJURY and OPURITY,
- We care about you.
- We care about earning your trust, every day.
- We don’t buy vitamin ingredients or raw materials from China, even though it costs us more to avoid Chinese ingredients.
- We only buy the highest quality whey protein isolate. The A+ stuff from a trustworthy source.
- UNJURY is recommended, and trusted, at America’s Top-Rated Hospitals.*
- UNJURY is even used in medical research studies at well-known research organizations.
How Much Difference Does that Make? We regularly get emails from customers about the difference in results using UNJURY and other proteins. Examples:
“Both of (the doctors) also found it interesting that the hair loss started when I switched away from Unjury to another brand and, it stopped after switching back to Unjury.”
“Last year I started replacing my Unjury with some "over the counter" protein shakes. The nutritional components looked very similar- low carbs, low calories, high protein, no sugar. All good stuff I thought. then I noticed my weight creeping up slowly...(then) I was losing hair!! About 2 months later my gums started bleeding when I brushed my teeth. And all this while I was drinking 3 "other brand" protein shakes a day.
I went online & bought my Unjury and put myself back on 3 shakes a day. Within 2 weeks, the gums stopped bleeding. Within 3 days I could tell a huge difference in my cravings and my appetite. I eat less at each meal when I'm on Unjury- and I started to feel like my "old self" again. I've lost 5 of the 10 extra pounds too.”