How do we recognize the arrival of Fall?
Is it the burnt orange leaves, the chilly nights, and the flickering fireplaces? Well, yes, but there's one more obvious sign - it's truly Fall when pumpkin spice takes over EVERYTHING.
There's an incomparable excitement about this flavor. It's not only delicious, but also symbolizes the best aspects of the season, and we all love it!
Here are 4 recipes to fully immerse yourself into Fall while also supporting your protein intake.*
- 2 Packets or 2 Scoops UNJURY® Vanilla High Whey Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Canned Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 Package Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix, Sugar Free, Fat-Free
- ¼ Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¾ Cup Water
- Empty the Jell-O Sugar Free Instant (Not Cooked) Dry Pudding Mix into a bowl.
- Add pumpkin pie spice to dry pudding mix.
- Blend spice and dry pudding mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Mix the UNJURY® Vanilla and water together.
- Pour the UNJURY® and water mix over the dry mix.
- Add 2 tbsp. canned pumpkin.
- Stir/Beat until thoroughly mixed (a wire whisk or mixer works best).
- Place in small container and chill in the fridge.
Pumpkin Spice Shake
- 1/2 Cup Canned pumpkin puree
- 1 Medium banana sliced and frozen
- 1 Cup unsweetened Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Scoop UNJURY® Vanilla High Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup Almond milk
- optional garnish: light whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice
- Place the pumpkin puree, banana, Greek yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, and almond milk in a blender.
- Blend these ingredients first until smooth, then add protein powder last for a final spin until the powder is mixed well.
- Pour into a glass and serve, topped with lite whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice if desired.
Pumpkin Pie Spice Protein Pancakes
- 1 Packet or 1 Scoop UNJURY® Vanilla High Whey Protein Powder
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Spice
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk all ingredients together until well-blended.
- Spray a skillet or griddle top with cooking spray and put on medium heat.
- Pour approximately 1⁄3 of the batter onto the skillet or griddle top and allow the batter to cook until the edges are golden brown.
- Flip the pancake and allow that side to cook until evenly golden brown on whole pancake. Repeat with the rest of the mixture until you have 3 pancakes.
Pumpkin Pie Spice Frappe
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 scoop UNJURY® Vanilla High Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients except protein powder into a blender and blend on high until slushy consistency. Add protein powder last, blend once more just until powder is mixed.
- Top with extra pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
- Adjust almond milk to desired thickness.