Well, you are UNJURY users, so you already know the answer. UNJURY combined with fresh fruits of the season in a delicious smoooothie! Let’s go right to the recipe! UNJURY® Berry Smoothie
- 1 Scoop or packet Vanilla UNJURY
- ¼ cup Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, mixed berry)*
- ¼ cup Trop50 Orange Juice2 OR ¼ cup skim milk**
- ¼ cup Ice
- ¼ cup Fresh (chilled) or Frozen Berries or Peaches or Banana
- First, add OJ or skim milk to blender.
- Second, add ice and yogurt.
- Third, add UNJURY.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds, until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Add fruit.
- Blend again for 10 to 15 seconds.
Nutrition Facts Approximate (per 1 cup):Nutrition facts based on Strawberry Flavored Dannon Light and Fit yogurt with frozen peaches
- 160 calories
- 23 grams protein
- 16 grams carbohydrate
- 12 grams sugar