Did you know that UNJURY® was founded by a dietitian over 20 years ago?
Martha was really dedicated to helping her patients. She cared about them and their health. Unfortunately, the product that she needed to help her patients the most just didn’t exist.
Her patients needed very high-quality protein, that they tolerated well, and tasted great. So, she committed herself to developing the ideal protein product.
Her mission - The UNJURY® Mission, is what we call the 3 T’s.
- Taste – We don’t compromise on Delicious!
- Trust – We use only the highest quality ingredients available.
- Tolerability – It has to be gentle on their stomach.
A good dietitian knows that patients won’t use a product that tastes bad. Poor compliance always leads to poor outcomes.
We care about patients, and that makes a big difference. The UNJURY® Difference.
UNJURY® has always been committed to making the best products possible, because we know patients depend on us. That is one of the reasons UNJURY Protein is recommended at All of America’s Top-Rated Hospitals[i].
Remember to be alert for these problematic products:
- Products that don’t follow the science – High Levels of Biotin. The FDA has issued warnings about high levels of biotin altering thyroid test results.
- Cheaper ingredients – “Proprietary Protein Blends” and Collagen. We get many calls from patients who aren’t getting the results they need and have real problems tolerating other products. A collagen-only product is absolutely incomplete protein.
- Products that don’t really help – Vitamin Patches. Research doesn’t support absorption of important vitamins and minerals through the skin, so patients won’t get what they need.
UNJURY® is your “Health Restoration” partner. Let us know what else we can do to help!
Get in touch today email@example.com