The Holidays are here and what better way to celebrate a season of cheer than with delicious protein dessert recipes!
You can have a healthy and delicious holiday meal by including some of these protein-packed seasonal desserts.
No Bake Pumpkin Custard
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 pack Sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 scoop UNJURY Vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. Pumkin spice
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. sugar substitute
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- Combine pumpkin puree, pudding mix, protein powder and spices.
- Add milk gradually until desired thickness.
- Chill...add sugar free Cool Whipped Topping
- ½ the Recipe = 1 Serving
- 156 calories, 16 grams protein, 15 carbohydrate, 0 fat
- 1 Packet of UNJURY French Vanilla Meal Replacement
- 8 oz. water
- ½ tsp. of vanilla extract
- ½ to 1 tsp. of rum extract (to taste)
- 1 tsp. fresh ground nutmeg
- Dash of cinnamon
- Mix UNJURY French Vanilla Meal Replacement with 8 -10 ounces of cold water.
- Add rum and vanilla extract.
- Thoroughly mix.
- Top with nutmeg and cinnamon,
- Stir and Enjoy
- 8 oz = 1 Serving, 210 calories, 26 grams of protein, 11 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams fat
- 2 packets or 2 scoops UNJURY® Vanilla
- 1 package JELL-O® sugar-free instant Banana pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 tbsp. Cool Whipped topping
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- Add 2 scoops of UNJURY Vanilla to the 2 cups of skim milk.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add the dry pudding mix to the milk and UNJURY mixture.
- Mix well, then chill
- Add the whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon!
- Total: 490 Calories, 62 grams protein, 52 grams carbohydrate, 0 grams fat
- 1 serving is 1/6th of the recipe: 82 calories, 10.25 grams protein, 8.5 carbohydrate, 0 fat