- 3 Packets or 3 Scoops UNJURY® Unflavored
- 1 Cup Skim Milk
- 4 Cups or 2 Cans (14–16 oz each) Green Beans (drained, no salt added)
- 1 Can Campbells® Cream of Mushroom Soup (98% fat free)
- 1 ½ Cups French’s® Original French Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Gradually mix UNJURY with milk (adding one packet or scoop at a time) until well combined.
- Empty the green beans, soup, onions and UNJURY-and-milk mixture into a bowl. Stir until well incorporated.
- Line a muffin pan (enough for 12 servings) with cupcake liners or parchment paper.
- Ladle or spoon green bean mixture equally into each paper cup.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.