UNJURY® Shaker Bottle
Package Size: Bottle Number of Servings: 1 Servings
Earn 4 Wellness Reward Points with every purchase. Learn More →
The UNJURY shaker bottles are handy, see-thru, dishwasher safe, and include measurement marks on the side. Each shaker also has a detachable plastic vortex mixer designed to evenly blend your favorite UNJURY protein drinks. Made from BPA Free plastic, with a leak proof lid design, the shaker cup comes in two convenient sizes, 20 oz and 26 oz.
|Number of Servings||1|
How Much Protein Do You Need?
Always follow the advice of your medical professional – who knows your individual medical conditions.
In general, for people without serious kidney issues, who are either trying to:
- Maintain general health
- Lose weight, or maintain a weight
- Have had weight loss surgery
Medical research in recent years strongly supports getting at least 90 grams of high quality protein, specifically 30 grams of protein 3 times per day.
This will help:
- maintain muscle mass as we age. Loss of muscle mass can make many kinds of injuries and health problems more likely.
- lose weight and maintain weight loss
It's hard to get that much protein from food. 90 grams of protein would require:
- THIRTEEN ounces of cooked meat, fish or poultry
- 27 to 30 ounces of plain Greek yogurt or cottage cheese
- 11 cups (90 ounces) of cow’s milk
- 13 whole eggs or 8 egg whites
Get a great start on reaching your health goals with 2 to 3 servings of UNJURY® Protein each day.