UNJURY® Chicken Soup is an easy way to enjoy the taste of chicken soup while getting 21 grams of protein — as much protein as 3 eggs or 3 ounces of cooked beef or chicken—without high fat or cholesterol.
UNJURY® whey protein supplement is specifically-designed by a clinical dietitian to deliver Medical Quality Protein™.
* For all UNJURY® flavors, do not use in liquids hotter than 140º F. Proteins, when heated, change texture. For example, you have seen an egg white go from a clear gel, to firm white, when cooked. For UNJURY®, in a hot liquid, the proteins tend to clump. A food thermometer is a good way to get the temperature nicely warm…just right.
17 Servings Per Container
|Amount Per Serving||90|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates <1g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
NOTE: We use delicious herbs and spices to create the flavor of delicious chicken soup, without having to add any chicken
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your dialy values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Flavors and Soy Lecithin
|Number of Servings||1|
|Serving Size||1 Packet (27g)|
|Product Line||Protein Powders|
How Much Protein Do You Need?
Always follow the advice of your medical professional – who knows your individual medical conditions.
In general, for people without serious kidney issues, who are either trying to:
- Maintain general health
- Lose weight, or maintain a weight
- Have had weight loss surgery
Medical research in recent years strongly supports getting at least 90 grams of high quality protein, specifically 30 grams of protein 3 times per day.
This will help:
- maintain muscle mass as we age. Loss of muscle mass can make many kinds of injuries and health problems more likely.
- lose weight and maintain weight loss
It's hard to get that much protein from food. 90 grams of protein would require:
- THIRTEEN ounces of cooked meat, fish or poultry
- 27 to 30 ounces of plain Greek yogurt or cottage cheese
- 11 cups (90 ounces) of cow’s milk
- 13 whole eggs or 8 egg whites
Get a great start on reaching your health goals with 2 to 3 servings of UNJURY® Protein each day.