Connecting With Others Gets the Best Results
Join us to discover how to stay engaged while social distancing!
Our guest, Lisa Irwin, will share her weight loss success story, even years post-op. She will tell us how she sticks to her plan even in these challenging times.
She’ll have surprising tips and experiences, and she’ll take live questions from you, the attendees.
Please share this email with friends and online groups who will benefit from this important session!
At the end of the session, you’ll have actionable items on how to stay engaged and connect with others who are in your shoes. Don’t miss this incredibly helpful Zoom group meeting!
Listen to what people are saying about our friendly and helpful sessions:
- Thank you so much for all you have done ?
- Thanks to all of you for sharing your stories and for all you're doing to help us!
- So positive and uplifting!
UNJURY® Zoom Bariatric Support Group
Wednesday, July 1st, 2020 from 7:00pm – 8:00pm ET
- Jerome Krachenfels – President and Co-Founder of UNJURY Protein
- Kristie Celentano – Moderator and UNJURY Manager of Professional Programs
- Lisa Irwin, Special Guest Panelist
*Only panelists will be on camera. If you choose to speak, your printed name will be visible.